To access this feature it will need to be enabled by a Jolt Representative or Jolt Technical Support.
This feature is not available while paying with Legacy Pricing.
Once all of the steps below are completed, employees who have not activated their profile in Jolt will be sent an email to create their password. @Chick-fil-A HR/Payroll will sync once a day and automatically creates profiles in Jolt for newly added employees. To manually sync select CFA Sync from the people page. Certain details on profiles can only be edited from @Chick-fil-A HR/Payroll.
1. The Vendor Bridge must be completed before connecting to Jolt.
2. After completing the steps it will direct you to the Integration Setup Page then select SETUP.
3. Enter your @Chick-fil-A Credentials to authorize access, and then select Sign In.
a. This is typically the operator's credentials.
4. Select +ADD MAPPING to connect the location.
a. The Store Number will populate automatically.
5. Choose the Jolt Location that corresponds with the store number then select Save.
a. Repeat as needed for other locations.
6. The page will route back to the beginning, select Locations.
7. Select VIEW/EDIT if prompted, select Continue.
8. Select or ignore roles to be added into Jolt.
9. Choose which employees need to be added, connect people who are already in Jolt.
10. IMPORTANT: check every name before saving to avoid duplicates and errors, select Continue once this is confirmed.