Add a List Item to a Checklist or Form.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Create a new list or open up an existing one.
2. Select +New List Item to view the items.
a. List Item Types there are 18 different item types to choose from.
3. Prompt Text: each list item has a prompt text (i.e. clean windows, take out trash, etc.)
4. Completed Points: give an item a point value so points are rewarded once a task is completed, refer to the article, Add/Edit Points | Lists.
5. Search and Attach Information: add files that have been uploaded in the Information Library, refer to the article, Add Media to a List Item.
6. Required: make an item required or not, refer to the article, Make an Item Optional | Mark as N/A.
7. Allow others to deactivate this item: allow locations to deactivate the list item if it is not applicable to the specific store.
8. Once the item is done select Create.