Refer to the video, Adding New Items to Label Templates, to learn more.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Labels.
1. Select the Templates tab then create a new template or open an existing one.
2. In the green section select the + to add an item.
3. A list of items will display, hover over an item to learn more about it.
4. Select on the item to add it.
a. Click and drag the items to other rows or sections.
5. For further customization of each item, select the pencil icon to edit it.
a. Change the format of how it appears, add a custom field, or delete it.
6. Select the settings icon to edit the height, font size, alignment, text wrapping, or to delete the entire row.
7. Lock the Height so it does not change while other rows are being edited.
8. Save the changes before leaving the page.