Ensure Hubs and Sensors are set up before creating scenarios, refer to the section Hub & Sensor Setup.
Scenarios are actions specific to a sensor. Create notifications or other workflow options.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Sensors then Scenarios.
1. Select Create Scenario.
2. Name the scenario, (i.e. out of range, sensor disconnected, battery low)
3. Create a Condition, the options will change depending on the condition selected, refer to the article Scenario Conditions | Sensors to learn more about each condition.
4. Add an Action, this can be a notification or creating a list.
a. Refer to the article Set Notifications | Sensors.
b. Refer to the article Populate Lists | Sensors.
5. Assign the Sensor, in the drop-down select the affiliated sensors.
6. Select Save the scenario will display under the scenario tab.