Discharge any static electricity before installing by touching something metal.
Currently only available for the Jolt iPad App.
Complete a network reset on the printer, refer to the article Zebra Printer Resets | Factory & Network. The Network light must be red before continuing.
Install Ethernet Card
1. Turn the printer off and disconnect it from the power cable.
2. On the back of the printer remove the gray rectangle cover, make sure everything is cleaned out.
3. Slide the ethernet card into the opening
4. Press the card firmly in place, ensure it clicks in.
5. Replace with the new cover and then plug in the ethernet cord to the printer and the appropriate network device. (i.e. router, modem, or switch)
6. Re-insert the power cord and turn on the printer.
7. Check the light, where the card was inserted, that it is green and flashing.
8. Once this is verified, turn the printer back off.
Open the Jolt App, go to Settings then Printers.
1. Delete any connections listed under Configured Printers.
2. Connect the device to a Private Wi-Fi network, then power on the printer.
3. In the Jolt app, the printer's serial number will display under Printers Not Yet Configured.
a. It will be labeled as Zebra with 50J followed by a series of numbers.
4. Select on the connection give it a Description, then press Save.
a. It will then display under Configured Printers.
5. Go to the details page, ensure the internal_wired ip address, netmask, and gateway are assigned.