Android: Jolt Employee Management
Apple: Jolt 2
Before Setup Reminders
▢ Ensure all App and Software versions are updated to the most recent version to have a successful and painless setup experience.
▢ The recommended setup is Wi-Fi, this is a more reliable connection and resolves any problems with staying connected. The Wi-Fi must be a private network or a password protected network.
Ensure that Bluetooth is on and the Zebra Printer is on and in range.
1. Open the Jolt App, go to Settings then Printers.
2. In the bottom right corner select the blue plus button to begin setup.
a. Accept any pairing requests that display, the serial number will match the one on the bottom of the printer.
3. Select the Zebra Printer, it begins with 50J and is followed by a series of numbers.
4. Select the Wi-Fi Setup to guarantee a strong connection. Input the password to the Wi-Fi.
5. While the connection is in process, enter in a Printer Name, choose the Label Size and then select Done.
6. Once it is connected it will show at the top of the page as connected.