Review Beta Testing with Jolt before proceeding.
The Zebra ZD410 Printer is a thermal printer that prints labels that have been created on the Jolt Web Portal.
Before Setup Reminders
▢ Ensure all App and Software versions are updated to the most recent version to have a successful and painless setup experience.
▢ The recommended setup is Wi-Fi, this is a more reliable connection and resolves any problems with staying connected. The Wi-Fi must be a private network or a password protected network.
Ensure that Bluetooth has been turned on and the Zebra Printer is on and in range.
1. Open the Jolt App, go to Settings then Printers.
a. Jolt Employee Management for Beta App Android
b. Jolt 2 | Beta App for Apple
2. In the bottom right corner select the green plus button to begin setup.
3. Select the Zebra Printer, it begins with 50J and is followed by a series of numbers.
4. Select the Wi-Fi Setup to guarantee a strong connection.
5. While it is connecting, identify the printer by giving it a Printer Name, choose the Label Size and then select Done.
6. Once it is connected it will show at the top of the page as connected.
To stay informed on updates refer to the Newest Jolt Beta App Release.
Submit suggestions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.