Before Sensors can be configured the Hub must first be connected to Wi-Fi, refer to the article Configure Hub From Device.
Ensure the sensor is within a few feet of the hub. If the sensor is in a walk-in refrigerator or freezer, the hub needs to be placed directly outside the unit. It is recommended to have the hub and sensor placed "back-to-back" on each side of the wall.
Connect the sensor
1. Open the Jolt App, go to Tools > Sensors > Sensors.
2. Scan the ID found on the back of the sensor.
3. Input the Name of the sensor then select Save.
a. It is best practice to name the sensors after the location they are placed. For example, instead of naming the sensor "Sensor 1" name it "North Fridge #1".
4. The sensor will display once it is connected.
5. Select on the sensor to see more details.
6. To connect more sensors select the blue + button.