Review Beta Testing with Jolt before proceeding.
Hardwiring the Zebra ZD410 Printer is only available on the Jolt Beta App for Android devices. Once the Jolt App is downloaded attach it to the Location, refer to the article Connect a Device to a Location | Standard.
Zebra ZD4120 Printer
USB Type-B Cable
Setup the hardware
1. Ensure the printer is plugged in and on.
2. Plug the USB Type-B Cable into the back of the printer.
3. Take the opposite end of the USB Type-B Cable and plug it into one of the three available USB ports in the OTG adapter.
4. There are two settings on the adapter, set it to OTG to allow it to connect. Set it to Charge when you are not using it to allow it to charge.
a. Some devices cannot be connected and charge simultaneously, if the device does not charge on OTG it will need to be switched to charged when needed.
5. Plug the Micro USB into the android tablet charging port, approve any requests that pop up.
Configure the Printer
6. Open the Jolt App, go to Settings then Printers.
7. Select the green button to add the Zebra Printer.
8. The serial number will display under Discover Printers.
9. Under Printer Name describe the printer or name it. (i.e. Kitchen Printer, Office Printer)
10. Select the Label Size of the labels inside the printer, then select Done and the printer will show as connected.
Once this is connected, login to start printing labels.
To stay informed on updates refer to the Newest Jolt Beta App Release.
Submit suggestions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.