Download the Jolt App before proceeding with the following steps.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Settings then Devices.
1. Select the Jolt App from the Main App screen.
2. It will ask for a Username and Password.
3. This information will be found on the Web Portal under Devices.
4. Name the device, then select Next.
5. A window may pop up asking to “Allow Jolt for TransAct to access the USB device?”.
6. Select Use by default for this USB device and then select OK.
7. On the Web Portal under My Devices select, Refresh Devices Tables.
8. Once it loads select Approve.
9. Once the terminal is approved on the web, select Next from the terminal.
10. Once all of the data has been synced, the terminal is ready for use.