Labor Reports pull data from the Time Clock that calculates Total Hours and Total Pay within a Pay Period. When enabled, it also calculates Overtime Hours and Overtime Pay.
Total and Overtime Hours can be calculated on this report without setting up Pay Rates. However, for Overtime Pay to be calculated, the Overtime Hours and Pay Rates must both be set up.
For setup instructions, refer to the article Labor Reports | Overtime Setup.
Labor Report Views
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to People then Labor Reports.
1. Be aware that Flagged Punches will not be calculated in this report.
a. Refer to the article Approve Flagged Punches.
b. This Notice will only appear if there are existing flagged punches.
2. Navigate between different Pay Periods and filter the view to show different People.
3. Select the different columns for Hours and Pay to filter from low to high.
a. If People are still clocked in, their data will not be complete.
4. Once all punches are resolved and everyone is clocked out, select Export Report to download.
a. Upload the report to a Payroll System.
5. To view variances from other pay periods, select Compare to Previous Pay Period.
6. This view is filtered identically as the Standard page.
7. Compare the Pay Periods and view the Variance.