Labor Reports pull data from the Time Clock that calculate Total Hours and Total Pay within a Pay Period. When enabled, it also calculates Overtime Hours and Overtime Pay.
Total and Overtime Hours can be calculated on this report without setting up Pay Rates. However, for Overtime Pay to be calculated, the Overtime Hours and Pay Rates must both be set up.
To view the data and to export, refer to the article Labor Report Views | Export and Overtime Calculations.
Enable and Setup Overtime
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Settings then Location.
1. Scroll to Time Clock Settings then select Enable Overtime.
2. Input regular work hours and then the overtime rate.
a. Even if Overtime Pay is not being calculated, it requires the field to be filled in.
3. Under the Time Clock Settings choose a Pay Period.
4. Under Time Settings choose the Day and Week Start time.
5. Select Save in the top right before leaving the page.
Setup Hourly Rates
Skip this setup if Pay Rates are not being calculated in the report.
1. Once the overtime is enabled go to People then People.
2. Select on a Profile, under Basic Information input the Hourly Rate.
a. For multiple employees refer to the article, Bulk Edit People.
3. Select Save in the top right when finished.