Enable Time Clock on the Jolt Web Portal before, ensure the device has the correct timezone set.
1. Open the Jolt App then select Timeclock from the menu.
a. If Timeclock is not enabled the screen will only reflect list data.
2. To Clock-In select your name, enter your 4 digit pin, then select Clock In.
3. Select Forgot to Clock In/Out to enter a manual punch. This must be approved by an Admin.
a. Refer to the article Forgot to Clock In/Out to learn more.
b. Admins, refer to the article, Approve Flagged Punches.
4. Select Login to being completing lists or printing labels or select Done.
5. To Clock-Out, follow the same steps for clocking in.
6. To disable or enable specific features, refer to the the Advanced Settings.
a. An iPad Admin must be logged in to adjust these, Role Based Access.
7. View total hours for an employee by logging in and then selecting Timeclock Report in the top right.
a. You must be logged into to view this.
8. View the Total Hours, Overtime, and Regular Hours and the shift lengths within a Pay Period.
9. Choose past Pay Periods to see past hours.
To stay informed on updates refer to the Newest Jolt Beta App Release.
Submit suggestions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.