Open the Jolt App, Login with your 4 digit-pin.
1. Select Lists from the menu all lists and tasks that need to be completed are displayed.
a. Learn more about List Modes for Beta App.
2. Select on lists that are displayed to start completing tasks.
3. Once a list is completed, select Submit or Sweep.
The eye icon shows the list display time.
The clock icon shows when the list is due.
The blue i icon represents a video, picture, or document that has been attached to an item.
The numbers in the bottom left blue box display how many points each task is worth.
The three dots on each list items are for marking an item as N/A, Add Entry for logbook, and Clear the action.
Creating List Instances
1. To populate a list template that is not on a repetition set, select the green ad hoc button.
2. Select an existing template or make a new list then select Next.
Create a new List Title and change the Display Time or Deadline then select Done.
Make New List
Add Items and change the item type, not all are supported for these instances.
Create a List Title and make a Display Time or Deadline
Choose specific roles to complete the list, then select Done.