Review Beta Testing with Jolt before proceeding.
Create a List and Install & Connect Location | Jolt Beta App for Android before completing Forms and Checklists.
- Manually Populate a list template
- Create a New List from scratch
- Assigned individual people a list item to complete.
- Create logbook entries as well as comment on them within a list
- Flag and resolve logbook entries within a list
- View who has seen each logbook entry from within a list
- Viewing attached files from Info
- View the point value of a list item
- Review Mode
Open the Jolt App, Login with your 4 digit-pin.
1. Select Lists from the menu, all lists and tasks that need to be completed will display and show when they are due.
2. Select on lists that are displayed to start completing tasks.
3. Once a list is completed, select Submit or Sweep.
The eye icon shows the list display time.
The clock icon shows when the list is due.
To edit a list name for that instance, select the pencil icon next to the list item to change it.
The three dots on each list items are for marking an item as N/A, Add Entry for logbook, and Clear the action. Refer to the article, Make an Item Optional | Mark as N/A.
Creating List Instances
1. To populate a list template that is not on a repetition set, select the green ad hoc button.
2. Select an existing template or make a new list then select Next.
Create a new List Title and change the Display Time or Deadline then select Done.
Make New List
Add Items and change the item type, not all are support for these instances.
Create a List Title and make a Display Time or Deadline
Choose specific roles to complete the list, then select Done.
To stay informed on updates refer to the article, All Android Releases and Updates | Beta.
Submit suggestions or feedback to email@example.com.