Employees cannot be permanently deleted from the system, this allows for a more accurate report and documentation within Jolt.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to People then People. In the top left there are four tabs listed, the last two focus on Deactivating or Deleting People.
People Without Roles
When an employee has been terminated, it is recommended to remove the role instead of deleting their profile. When the role is removed that person moves to this tab and will no longer have access to Jolt. The profile will disappear from the list of employees in the People tab, this includes on the iPad as well. However, it will still allow reports to be done.
1. Open the profile of the employee.
2. Under Roles uncheck all boxes, removing them from the role.
3. Select Save, the profile will then move to the tab People Without Roles.
This is for deleting duplicate profiles, mistakes, or extreme circumstances. Deleting profiles may cause issues with reporting and logging in. If there are issues with creating a new profile it is better to resolve the issue, than to delete the profile and start over, as this can cause issues.
1. Open the unwanted profile.
2. In the top right select, Delete Person.
3. Select Save, the profile will then move to the tab Deleted People.
To reactivate a profile refer to the article, Reactivate Deleted People/Profiles.