For Locations, it is possible that lists have already been created in Content Group Mode by the main admin or from being Subscribed to another Company. Refer below to understand where changes can be made or if changes are not possible.
Refer to the article List Permission Settings | Content Group Admin, to learn how to create or edit these settings as a Content Group Admin.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Select on the list from Content Group Lists.
2. Note what type of list it is, if it is a Form or Checklist or if it is being used for Scoring.
3. Review the settings that are available to edit.
a. Yes, states if that setting can be changed from the Content default.
b. No, does not allow changes to be made on that setting.
4. If Location roles are created, set them to Assign or Manage the list.
5. If Content Group Roles are the only ones available there is not a way to edit them.
Repetition Sets and Notifications
6. Change the Repetition Set, if it is available. This will override the Content Group Repetition Set.
a. Refer to the article, Repetition Sets.
7. Notifications cannot be changed but new ones are always available to be created.
a. Refer to the article, List Notifications.
8. If an item can be set to Inactive, there will be an X to deactivate it, an item can be reactivated at any time.
9. Select Save to ensure all changes will be applied.