When experiencing issues with your ThermoWork's Probe, refer to the following troubleshooting steps before moving forward.
1. Ensure your Jolt: Employee Management App and iOS are updated to the most recent version before doing anything.
2. Take out the battery for 10 seconds and then replace it. Once this is done try reconnecting it to the iPad.
3. Replace the battery, as it may be dead.
4. If you are unable to connect the probe to the iPad use another iPad.
a. If it connects on another iPad it may be an issue with the previous iPad.
b. If it does not connect to the second iPad it is an issue with the probe and you may need to replace the base.
5. If your probe is able to connect but is reading temperatures incorrectly you may need to replace the needle.
6. The Probe has a warranty, if you feel you need a repair because you are experiencing issues Contact Jolt Tech Support to see if you are still under warranty.
If you need to replace anything please refer to our Supplies Page on the Jolt Web Portal.