The Measurement List Item can be used for a wide variety of lists. (i.e. temperature checks, inventory, etc.)
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Create a List or select an existing one.
2. Select +New List Item then select Measurement.
3. Add the Prompt Text (i.e. Freezer 1, Fridge 2, napkins, utensils, etc.)
4. Select if the probe will be optional or required.
a. Optional: When completing the list the person will have the option to use the probe or enter it in manually on the numeric pad.
b. Require: When completing the list the person will be required to use the probe. A Device Admin can override this.
c. Not allowed: When completing the list only a numeric pad will display. This can be used for other lists and to avoid confusion. (i.e. inventory lists)
5. Select a Unit of measurement, some options require this to be filled. (i.e. temperatures can use Fahrenheit or Celsius, inventory lists can use # or %)
6. Set a Range Min and Range Max this item is not required. When it is filled a notification can be sent out when the item that is outside of the range, refer to the article List Notifications.
7. Save the changes before leaving the page.