Refer to the video Employee Announcements to learn more.
Announcements can only be used via Time Clock. If you do not have Time Clock enabled on your iPad, refer to the article Enable Time Clock for the iPad.
1. Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Communication then Announcements.
2. Select +New Announcement.
3. Give your Announcement a Title.
4. You have the option of choosing a Start Date. This is useful for announcements that you want to create now, but not have them shown to employees yet.
5. You are required to choose an Expiration Date. This date is intended to be set for whenever the announcement is no longer valid. For example, this announcement is talking about the 4th of July, so it expires on the 4th of July. It is no longer relevant after that date.
a. Your employees will only see announcements once. Expiration dates simply set a date that the system will stop showing the announcement to employees that haven't seen it yet. If an employee is out of town for two months, they won't have irrelevant announcements piled up for them to read when they get back.
6. Here is where you build your actual announcement. You can Upload a Movie or Document or open the Text Editor.
a. In this example, the announcement was made using the text editor.
7. You have the option here of creating a quiz for your employees by writing Questions that they will have to answer. Once your employees have viewed the announcement and taken the quiz, you will be able to review their scores on your Jolt Web Account from Communication > Announcements.
a. You can add as many Multiple Choice Items as you wish, just remember to choose a correct answer.
8. You can select Add Question until your quiz has as many questions as you wish.
9. Select Save.