Refer to the video, People to learn more.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to People then People.
1. Select +New Person.
1. Enter the employee's First and Last Name.
2. Enter the Hourly Rate.
a. This is only necessary if you are using Labor Forecasting for scheduling.
3. Enter their Employee ID Code, this is only informational.
4. Include any Notes on the employee.
5. Enter the employee's Email address.
a. This is the email that will notify the employee of anything within Jolt.
6. Enter the employee's Phone Number.
a. The mobile carrier must be selected for notifications to be received.
7. Addresses, this is also informational.
Scheduling Notification Settings
8. Set the notifications to receive for scheduling.
a. This allows you to select the ways you would like to receive scheduling notifications, this can be managed by the employee as well.
9. Assign a Role.
a. People can have as many roles in as many different locations, to learn more reference the article Creating a Role.
iPad or Transact Terminal Access
10. In order to use the iPad, this person will need to be assigned a Pin.
a. This can be changed once an employee logs in.
11. Input the Employee's email, then select Invite.
a. This gives them access to login to their profile from a computer or Jolt Lite, reference the article Invite Employees to Your Account to learn more.
b. To learn more about access levels reference the article, Account Access Levels.
To learn how to add employees in Bulk reference the article, Bulk Import People to learn more.