Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Scheduling then Availability.
1. Select on the Manage tab, it is the checkmark icon. It will give you a number if there are pending requests.
2. Select Filter in the top right corner of the page.
3. Enable the Requests you want to see. Approved, Pending, and Denied are your options.
4. Next to Employees select Tap to Select.
5. Select a specific employee or Select All and then go Back.
6. Select Save.
7. This will show you a list of all Availability requests. From here you can approve or deny any requests, You can still deny requests that have already been approved.
a. If you do not see this view then you are not an Admin and you will need to reach out to your employer to receive access.