Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Settings then select Devices.
You will see all of your devices currently connected to your Location listed under My Devices.
1. Select the device you want to remove, then in the top right corner select Delete Device.
2. It will then ask if you are sure you want to delete the device. Select Yes.
4. To attach it to the new location go to Settings then Devices of that Location. Open the Jolt app on the iPad.
5. Answer any questions about iPad restrictions that pop up to Allow it to access Jolt.
6. Press I Want to Delete ALL Jolt Data and Start Over.
a. This is found under Advanced Settings (not common).
7. Select Start Over.
8. Enter the username and password. These will be found on your Jolt Web account under Settings > iPad Devices.
9. Name your device. Select Next.
10. From your Jolt Web Account, go to Settings > iPad Devices. Select Refresh Devices Table. Then Select Approve.
11. On the iPad it will say Waiting for Approval, select Next.
12. Select Normal Setup.
13. Wait for the download to complete.