Refer to the video, Setting up Roles to learn more.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to People then Roles.
1. Select +New Role in the top right corner of the page or edit an existing one.
2. Name the role (i.e. Manager, Team Member)
2. Edit the Role Name.
3. Employee Login iPad Timeout (minutes) if an employee is logged in on the iPad and they stop using they will be logged out after the minutes set. This number will start over as long as the iPad is in use.
4. Use for Scheduling check this box if this role will need to be used for shifts on the schedule. Refer to the article, Adding and Removing Roles | Scheduling.
5. Group Labor Target input the percentage of pay for this specific role. For more information on this feature, refer to the article Labor Forecasting.
6. Time Off Requests : Specific Day Limit lets you set a limit for how many employees within that role can take time off for any specific day.
7. Color assign the role a color for the schedule, refer to the article Role Color | Scheduling.
8. Access: Set the level of access for this specific role, refer to the article Role Based Access.
9. Once profiles are created within Jolt, employees can be assigned a Role.
Notifications, create Notifications in the role for any list in Jolt.
10. Select +New Notification, choose the list, select the method of notification, and when to be notified. Refer to the article List Notifications to learn more.
11. Select Done once the Notification is created.
12. Once all changes have been made select Save in the top right.