Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Settings then Location.
1. Scroll down to Time Clock Settings.
2. Allow Manual Punches: allows employees to manually enter clock punches on the iPad.
a. This allows employees to say they forgot to clock in or out. These will be flagged and can be approved from the Web Portal. Refer to the article Forgot to Clock In/Out to learn more.
3. Maximum Shift Length (in hours): is the maximum time an employee may be clocked in.
a. If they are clocked in longer than this amount, their punch will appear as flagged when you go to People then Time Clock.
4. Align Punches to Schedule: This will flag punches that are before or after the scheduled shift.
a. Block Early Punches will prevent employees from clocking in before the punch window setting. A device Admin can override this by clocking in for them.
b. Punch Window (in minutes) creates a window of time before and after the shift start and end time where punches will be flagged.
5. Pay Period: Is the length of time you set. You can select weekly, every two weeks, monthly, or twice monthly.
6. Weekly: This sets your pay period to once a week.
a. First Day of Pay Period: You can choose which day of the week it starts.
7. Every 2 Weeks: This will occur every 2 weeks in the month.
a. Next Period Start Date: Here you will select the day of the month that begins the pay period.
8. Monthly: You can set your pay period to be set for once a month.
a. First Day of Pay Period: Here you will select the day of the month that begins the pay period.
9. Twice Monthly: You can choose which day starts the pay period.
a. 1st Period Start Date and 2nd Period Start Date: Here you will select the days of the month that you want the pay periods to reoccur on.