If you are experiencing issues with the Jolt iPad app, DO NOT DELETE THE APP. All data will be lost and will not be recovered. This is a last resort to any issues you are having with your iPad. If the iPad is synced, then it is safe.
1. Ensure the Jolt App is updated at all times. New releases include app improvements and bug fixes.
a. Refer to the article, Update the Jolt iPad App.
2. Check for an iOS update. Go to the iPad Settings > General > Software Update.
a. On the Jolt App, if there is a warning to not update to iOS 11, confirm it will not effect the app if updated.
3. If the Jolt App will not sync or says it is not syncing, there may be a Network issue.
a. Refer to the article, Sync Issues | Server Error.
4. If content is not visible on the app, delete and reinstall the app.
a. Only delete the app if it says, Synced Just Now, at the top.
b. Content would include, People, Lists, Labels, and Information Library.
5. Refer to the Apple Article for more troubleshooting, If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open.
If issues still persist, Contact Jolt Tech Support.