Refer to the video Completing Photo and QR Code Items to learn more about the application.
QR codes can be printed by a Device Admin from the Jolt Web Portal or from the Zebra Printer, by a Device Admin.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists
1. Create a List or select an existing one.
2. Select +New List Item then select QR.
3. Name the item under the Prompt Text then select Print.
4. A screen will display 3 different sizes to print.
From the Zebra Printer
1. Login on the Jolt App with your 4 digit pin.
2. From the menu go to Tools then select Print QR Codes.
3. Select a QR Code to print.
4. Ensure the printer is Ready then select Print.