Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Settings then Profile.
1. Scroll to Account Access found in the right column.
2. Select on the pencil icon to edit the password.
a. Must contain a min. of 8 characters, one letter, and one number.
The password can be reset from the Jolt Web Portal or the Jolt Lite App
1. Select Login in the top right corner of the screen on the Web Portal.
a. Open or Download the Jolt Lite app.
2. Type in the email and then select Next.
3. It directs the page to the login page, select Forgot password.
4. Select Forgot Password.
4. Input the email again, then select Request Password Reset.
5. It may have also been inputted incorrectly, check for extra spaces and spelling
6. A link will be sent to the email, select on the link to reset the password.