Refer to the video, Checklist Repetition Sets, to learn more.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Create a List or select an existing one.
2. Select +New Repetition Set.
Display Times, set the time when the list will display on your device and when it is due.
3. Select + New Display Time to add more repetitions.
a. For example, if this is a cleaning checklist and it needs to be done three times a day you can set three separate times when it needs to be completed.
4. Select on Due @ to select the due time.
a. Choose between minutes, hours, days, weeks, and months.
Days to Repeat set which days of the week or month you list will appear. You can choose between the three options.
5. Days of the Week, the highlighted days are the days when the list will appear.
a. Occurrence in Month allows you to select which week the list will display.
b. If it needs to appear every day of the week then keep them highlighted.
6. Days of the Month, the list will only appear on the highlighted days, no matter what day of the week it is.
7. Every Interval, select a starting date and then select how long after this date that the list will appear again.
Months to Repeat:
8. Months, the highlighted months will be when the list will display.
9. Ranges, choose if you want the list to display daily or weekly only during a certain period of the year.
10. Select Done once you are finished and then Save your changes.