Refer to the video, Checklist Repetition Sets, to learn more.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Create a List or select an existing one.
2. Select +New Repetition Set.
3. Select +New Display Times to create a display and due time. Multiple repetitions can be created. (i.e. cleaning lists can be done multiple times a day)
a. Lists that are overdue will still display until a checklist replaces it, unless it is a form, refer to the article Forms vs. Checklists to learn more.
4. To choose a due time select on Due @ and select a time.
5. Days to Repeat: set which days of the week or month a list will appear.
a. Days of the Week highlight the days for the list to display. Occurrence in Month: select which weeks a list can display.
b. Days of the Month: select which days in the month that the list will appear.
c. Every Interval, select a date and then when it will repeat.
6. Months to Repeat
a. Months the highlighted months are when the list displays.
b. Ranges select a date range when a list will display. (i.e. seasonal lists)
Save the changes before leaving the page.