Refer to the video, Creating Lists on the iPad, to learn more.
Lists that do not require or have Repetition Sets can be manually populated or pulled up. (i.e Maintenance Requests, Employee Performance Reviews, Audits, Employee Write-Ups, etc.)
Open the Jolt App then login with the 4 digit pin. On the Lists tab select the green + button (Ad Hoc).
Create New List from Template
1. Select a List Template, these are lists that have already been created on the Jolt Web Portal.
a. Lists that are setup for Per Person Repetitions Sets will not display here.
2. Select a Display Time, it can display immediately or in the future. Select a Deadline if needed and then Create the list.
3. Once a list is created it can be given a new name by selecting on the pencil icon next to the list title.
Create New Lists from Scratch
1. Give the New list a List Title, this is a one time list and will not be saved.
2. Select a Display Time, it can display immediately or in the future, select a Deadline if needed.
3. Assign the list as needed and then select Next.
4. Select Add Item to add multiple tasks or Edit.
5. Select Create to display the list.