Refer to the video Logbook to learn more.
Only a Logbook Admin can comment, view, and resolve all entries. An individual without this access can only view and comment on their own post.
Entries can be submitted and viewed while completing lists, refer to the article Logbook in Lists.
Entries can be deleted from the Web Portal, refer to the article Delete Logbook Entries.
1. Open the Jolt App then select Logbook from the menu.
2. Create a new post by selecting +New Entry.
3. Enter a comment, pictures and videos can be attached to an entry.
4. A post can be flagged, it can be resolved by a logbook admin.
5. Entries that are white and bolded indicate that they have not been viewed yet.
Filter entries based on if they are Flagged, Resolved, Unread, and Read.
A specific date or date range can be selected.
Checkmark and Flag - this shows if an entry has been resolved or not
Eye - this shows the number of people who have viewed it
Text Box - this shows the number of comments that have been made on the entry
Paper Clip - this shows if it has an attachment this can be a picture, video, or a list.
Comment on a post to continue a conversation or resolve an issue.