Refer to the quick start video, Logbook, to learn more.
Only those with Logbook Admin Access will be able to edit or comment on entries that they did not create. The Logbook Admin will have to login with their 4 digit pin to view this.
1. Open the Jolt: Employee Management App then select Logbook from the menu.
2. Create a new post by seleting +New Entry.
a. Employees can also create an Entry while completing lists. They will select on the pencil icon on the right of the list item to do so.
3. Sort through and find specific tickets within the Filter mode.
a. You can search by entries that are unread, read, flagged, and resolved.
4. Entries appear in the feed and can be commented on by those with Logbook Admin Access.
5. The Eye icon shows the display time of the list that this logbook entry was added to.
6. The Clock icon shows the due time of the list.
7. Post and Resolve is one way to comment on an entry.
a. This is more commonly used when it is just a one reply comment.
8. Post without resolving is the other way to comment on an entry.
a. This is more commonly used when you are waiting for a response.
9. You can add a picture or video when you post a comment.
10. Once an Entry is resolved it will have a checkmark signifying that it has been taken care of.
11. Once the comment is resolved it will appear in this view on the Logbook.
12. It will also appear on the list where it originally was posted from.