Refer to the video, Checklist Notification Settings, to learn more.
Notifications allow you to receive updates one what is happening at your Location(s).
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Create a List or select an existing one.
2. Select +New Notification.
3. Select the roles that will receive the notification
4. Select how it will be received, Text Message or Email.
5. Select why the notification is sent out.
a. An Item is Overdue: When the list is past the due time a notification is sent.
b. An Item is out of Range: When the response that is inputted is outside of the range that was previously set, a notification is sent. This only applies to the Measurement List Item.
c. The list is Completed, when a checklist or form has been completed a notification is sent.
6. Save the changes before leaving the page.