Refer to the video, Checklist Notification Settings, to learn more.
Notifications allow you to receive updates one what is happening at your Location(s).
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Select + New List or edit an existing one.
2. Select +New Notification.
3. Select a role or roles that will receive the notification.
a. You can select multiple roles.
4. Select you notification type.
a. Text Message, Email, or Both.
5. Select when the notification will be set out
a. An Item is Overdue, any time the list is not completed within the Repetition Set it will send out a notification.
b. An Item is out of Range, this only applies to the Measurement item type. When you create a measurement, you can customize a min. and max. range. When an employee inputs a value that is not within that range, it will automatically send a notification.
c. The list is Completed, once every item on the list has been submitted or swept a notification is sent.
6. Select Done once you are finished then ensure you Save your list.
a. You can add multiple notifications to your list.