Refer to the video, Creating a Checklist, to learn more.
Create a List for a Content Group or Location. Refer to the article, List Permission Settings | Content Group Admin for more advanced settings for list setup.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Select +New List to start creating a list.
2. Give the list a name.
3. Select if the list will be a Form or Checklist.
a. Refer to the article, Form vs. Checklist.
b. To create a list as a quiz, refer to the article, Scoring.
4. Create Repetition Sets, if applicable, refer to the article Repetition Sets.
5. Set the Role-based Access, refer to the article, Role-based Access for Lists.
6. Create Notifications for the list refer to the article, List Notifications.
7. Add List Items, refer to the article Add a List Item.
Once all settings and list items are done select Save.