Refer to the video, Creating a Checklist, to learn more.
Create a List for your Content Group or Location. Refer to the article, List Permission Settings | Content Group Admin for more advanced settings for list setup.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Select +New List to start creating a list.
2. Title your list.
3. Select if the list will be a Form or Checklist.
a. Refer to the article, Form vs. Checklist.
4. To create a list as a quiz, refer to the article, Scoring.
5. Select +New Repetition Set to set when your list will display.
a. Refer to the article Repetition Sets.
6. Role-based Access, set who will view and complete the list.
a. Refer to the article, Role-based Access for Lists.
7. Select +New Notification, set a notification on the list when it is Completed, Not Completed, or an item is Out of Range.
a. Refer to the article, List Notifications.
1. +New List Item choose which item type to complete the task with.
a. Refer to the article, List Item Types, to learn about the 18 different List Items.
2. +Existing Items allows you to copy list items from other lists.
a. Refer to the article Existing List Items.
3. Bulk Import Items allows you to add multiple items at once.
a. Refer to the article, Bulk Import List Items from a Spreadsheet.
b. Save your changes before going to this page as it will delete any settings or list items you have created.
4. Enter the Prompt Text (i.e. Turn on the ovens).
5. Completed Points allows you to give a task a value so whoever completes it receives these points.
a. Refer to the article, Add/Edit Points | Lists.
6. Search and Attach Information allows you to add files that have been uploaded or created in the information library.
a. Refer to the article, Add Media to a List Item.
7. Required, if this is not a required list item you can uncheck this box.
a. Refer to the article, Make an Item Optional | Mark as N/A.
8. Allow others to deactivate this item allows locations to deactivate the list item if it is not applicable to their specific store.
9. Select Create to save your changes.
Once you have added all of your list item types and created your settings select Save in the top right corner before leaving the page.