As employees input their Availability and Time Off, their requests will be visible on the schedule. If someone is scheduled during a time they are unavailable it will warn you.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Scheduling then Schedule.
1. Select on Legend to view the various background colors and their respective meanings.
2. Preferred Work Hours will display in green on the schedule.
a. This is more informational and does not need approval by an Admin.
b. You can disable this ability at anytime in Scheduling Settings.
3. Pending Approval will display in yellow, these are all Unavailable and Time Off requests that have not been approved.
4. Unavailable requests will display in orange, you will be given a warning if you try to schedule during these times.
5. It will always allow you to schedule during these times but will always include the warning.
6. Time Off requests will display in red.
1. Shift warnings will display as a triangle icon on the shift. It will inform you if it is Overlapping Time Off, if two shifts have overlapping times, ect.
2. Shifts that have been edited since the schedule has been published will also notify you.
3. When an employee has exceeding their amount of hours per week, the Hours box will be marked as red.