Refer to the video, Intro to Navigating Jolt Lite and Jolt Lite Settings.
First select the menu from the left side of the App. You will see your Location Name at the top. If you are attached to multiple Locations you can select the drop down to switch to a different one.
1. Home is where you will see your First and Last name, as well as a your Profile Picture.
2. Logbook if you are a Logbook Admin this is where you can view, respond to, and add Logbook entries.
a. Refer to the article, Logbook, to learn more.
3. Shifts, admins will be able to approve shift trades. Employees will be able to see their shifts and all shifts of those who share their role and they will have ability to trade shifts.
a. Refer to the articles under Scheduling/Shifts for Employees to learn more.
4. Availability, admins will be able to approve/deny availability requests. Employees can submit times they are unavailable to work and a preferred schedule. They can edit these requests and see what has been approved and denied.
a. Refer to the articles Scheduling/Shifts for Admins to learn more.
5. Time Off, admins will be able to approve any time-off requests. Employees will be able to request and see all of their pending and approved, and denied requests.
6. Lists Beta, complete tasks and checklists assigned to you as well as manually populating lists to display immediately by selecting the green plus sign.
a. Refer to the article Create List Instances in Lists Beta | Jolt Lite.
7. People, list of all employee's contact information.
a. Admin's can enable or disable this by login into the Jolt Web Portal, go to Settings > Location > Scheduling Settings and then they can select from the three options available.
8. Settings, allows you to set a Preferred Tab when first opening the app, Scheduling Notifications, and Basic Info.