Refer to the video on how to Connect an iPad | Sync an iPad to your Account to learn more.
The following will give you step-by-step instructions for installing the Jolt app on your device and setting it up for your employees to access.
1. Click on the App Store Icon.
2. Search for Jolt in the search box found in the top right corner of the App Store. The full name of the app is Jolt: Employee Task Management and Checklists.
3. Select Get.
4. Select Install.
5. Either select Use Existing Apple ID to use an Apple ID that you already created for your business iPads, or select Create New Apple ID to create a new one for this purpose.
a. This is a personal preference.
6. The Jolt App will begin to install
7. Click the Home Button to return to the home screen of the iPad, and you will see Jolt installing.
a. If you do not see the Jolt App icon, you may need to swipe to the next screen on the iPad.
8. Once the Jolt App is installed, select on it to open.
9. Once the Jolt App opens, ensure you select Allow when prompted to grant Jolt access to your location. Many features in Jolt require this to operate correctly.
10. It will then ask you for your Username and Password. This is different than your email and password. It is found on the Jolt Web Portal.
11. Go to Settings > Devices.
12. Enter the username and password, then select Next.
13. Name your iPad then select Next.
14. Return to your Jolt Web Portal, select the button Refresh Devices Table.
15. Select Approve.
16. Return to the iPad, select Next.
17. Select, Normal Setup.
18. Wait for your Records to download to the iPad.
a. Do not close the Jolt app or turn off the iPad while this is is downloading. Once Synced Just Now appears at the top of the page, it will have finished downloading the files.