Flagged punches occur if there is an Early Clock In, an employee is over the set shift amount, and if an employee uses Forgot to Clock In/Out as a manual punch.
Learn how to enable or disable flagged punches in the article, Time Clock Settings.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to People then Time Clock.
1. Select the Pay Period.
a. It will default to the current period.
2. You will see all of the punches for that pay period list by employee and shift.
3. You can filter it to show the punches that have Flags.
4. Click on the Flagged punches to resolve them individually.
a. There is not an option to resolve them in bulk.
5. If the punch was a Manual In, from forgetting to clock in/out, it will give their reason.
6. If the punch was an Early In or Late Out it will not have a reason.
7. Click Save and Approve once you have edited it or justified the reasons.
8. Once all flagged punches for the pay period have been approved, you can export your data.
a. Refer to the article, Export Time Clock Data