Here at Jolt, we are always open to feedback and suggestions as we aspire to continue to be user-friendly and convenient. Your feedback and suggestions are important to us. For your convenience, we have updated our process to submit your input, as well as viewing others.
1. Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to the menu bar then Feedback.
a. You can also go directly by selecting the link, Feedback Page.
2. A list of features will be displayed to choose from.
3. Select a feature to give feedback on.
4. In each feature, you can see posts from all Jolt customers.
a. You have the ability to Comment and Upvote on requests that you want.
5. To add a suggestion, create a post.
a. Title your suggestion and give descriptive details on the change you would like to see.
b. As you type you will be able to see similar requests based on what you type.
6. Attach pictures or files to the post.
a. Supported files are gif, jpg, and png with a 4 MB limit.
7. Select Create Post when you are done.
* Note: It is better to upvote on a similar request instead of making your own.
8. Showing 'Trending' posts drop down allows you to filter specific posts.
a. Trending displays posts that have a lot of activity on them.
b. Top displays posts that have the most upvotes.
c. New displays new posts that have been added.
You are able to delete and edit your posts at any time. You will be notified in the top right when someone comments or upvotes on a post.