When a person requests a release everyone who shares the role will receive a notification that a shift is available, refer to the article Release a Shift.
Pick up a Released Shift Request
Once a release has been submitted a person will receive a notification. All people who are assigned to the same role will be notified of the release via push notification.
To view the open shift, open the Jolt Lite App, then go to Shifts.
1. A shift can be picked up as long as there is not an overlapping shift.
2. An Admin will receive a notification of the change, refer the article Approve a Shift Trade to learn more.
3. Once it is approved or declined both people involved will be notified of the schedule change.
Approve a Shift Swap Request
1. An employee will Request to Swap one of their shifts with another employees shift.
2. When they select on Request Swap it will give them all of the shifts that they can request to swap.
3. This employee will receive a notification of the request and can either accept or deny it.
4. An Admin will receive a notification of this swap and will need to approve it. Refer to the article, Approve a Shift Trade, to learn more.
5. Once it is approved or declined both parties involved in the swap will be notified of the schedule change.