To give your employees access to Clock In or Out on the iPad please refer to the article Enable Time Clock for the iPad.
1. Go to Time Clock and then select on your name.
2. Once you do this input your 4 digit pin and place your face in the center of the screen.
a. If this is turned off for you just input your 4 digit pin. Refer to the article, Advanced iPad Settings, to learn how to enable or disable this.
3. Select Clock In.
4. If you forgot to Clock In select Forgot to Clock In and it will give you the option to set the time you came in and give it a reason.
a. Refer to the article Forgot to Clock In/Out to learn more.
5. It will inform you when you Clock In was successful.
a. You can also login to view your lists that need to be completed.
6. If your Clock in was early or it was over the set shift amount, or you clocked in manual this will be viewed and approved by an admin.
a. For Admins, refer to the article Approve Flagged Punches to learn more.
7. To Clock Out repeat the same sets.