The Zebra printer can only be connected to one iPad, through bluetooth. However, it can be connected to multiple iPads, if connected through Wi-Fi. Once one iPad has been successfully configured to Wi-Fi all other iPads will then configure automatically to the Wi-Fi connection.
Before connecting additional iPads setup one iPad to the Printer on Wi-Fi. Refer to the article, Zebra Printer Setup.
1 Verify that both iPads are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On the additional iPad open the Jolt App.
3. Select Settings then Printers and wait for the Zebra to display and show as connected.
a. It may take a couple of minutes, sometimes three to five, for the printer to display and show as connected.
4. If the printer has been configured or setup on this iPad before, it should then be listed under Configured Printers.
5. If the printer has not been connected to the Wi-Fi on this iPad, it should be listed under Printers Not Yet Configured.
6. Select this connection and then name it under Description.
a. An example is, the location or the printer connection (ex. Kitchen Wi-Fi, Zebra Wi-Fi).
7. Select a Label Size, if it has not defaulted to the label size found in the printer.
8. Label Orientation and Label Offset are auto set and do not need to be adjusted.
Select Save once everything is inputted and setup.
The Wi-Fi Connection will display under Configured Printers and will read as Connected. Repeat these steps for any additional iPads.