Refer the video Connect an iPad | Sync an iPad to your Account to learn more.
The Jolt App can only be connected to one location at a time. Download the app, approve any app-permission requests, and then navigate to the login page.
For Jolt Lite, refer to the article Download Jolt Lite | Phone App.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Settings then Devices.
1. Use the Username and Password found on this page to connect the location to the device.
a. Neither of these credentials are case-sensitive.
2. Once the username and password have been entered select Next.
3. Name the device then select Next. (i.e. BOH, Office iPad, Kitchen Kindle)
4. Return to the Jolt Web Portal, under My Devices select Refresh Devices Tables.
5. Once it loads it will display, then select Approve.
a. For those using Time and Attendance select on the device to Enable Time Clock.
6. Return to the device under Waiting for Approval select Next.
a. If it asks, select Normal Setup.
7. It will import all of the necessary data from the Jolt Web Portal.
a. Do not close the app or allow the page to go to sleep. Wait for it to say Synced at the top of the page.