Email Digest Settings provides a customized automated report on list completion. With this feature reports can be emailed for list completion. It can be sent out to leadership roles daily, weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to People then Roles.
1. In the top right corner, select Email Digest Settings.
2. By default you will be taken to the tab, Single Location Reports.
3. When a box is checked, everyone assigned to that role will receive a report on the list completion. This will happen for each location where they are assigned that role. The Day Start Time and Week Start date in your Location Settings will determine when email reports are sent out.
4. The Multiple Locations Reports tab will allow selected roles to receive reports comparing all locations in the content group.
5. When a box is checked, everyone assigned to that role in any location will receive a report on list completion comparing all locations in the content group for the selected frequency. The Day Start Time and Week Start date in your settings will determine when email reports are sent out.
6. All changes you make will be saved automatically.
Below is an example of a Quarterly Report: