Change or update the Label Size based on what is in the printer or adjust Label Orientation.
1. Open the Jolt App, go to Settings then Printers.
2. To update these settings select on the Zebra connection.
3. The Configure Printer window will open.
4. Select the correct Label Size based on what is in the printer.
5. Label Orientation can be set to Normal or Inverted.
6. The Label Offset is preset and should not be adjusted, unless the labels are being cut off.
7. Under Quality, the Darkness of the label and the Speed that the label comes out can be set.