Refer to the video, Per Person Repetition, to learn more.
Per Person Repetition Sets allows a list to display on the iPad so that every person, in the roles selected, receives their own copy of the list. If this is selected it will not appear on the Ad Hoc feature as it is only available for lists with Repetition Sets.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Select +New List or edit an existing one.
2. Under Role-based Access for [the name of your list] you will see two options.
3. Anyone can view and complete this list, if you would like to assign this list to all of your employees in every role check this box.
4. Each person in the selected roles below gets their own copy of this list.
a. Check this box so that everyone is assigned a different copy of the same list.
5. If you want a specific role to receive this list, assign them to it.
6. When you are finished making changes select Save.