Create a one time instance of a checklist or form on the Web Portal. This must first be enabled, refer to the article Enable List Completion | Web Portal and Jolt Lite.
To create instances on Jolt Lite refer to the article Create List Instances | Jolt Lite.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal from the menu, go to Lists.
1. Lists on a repetition set will display here.
2. Select the green + button to select a list.
3. Choose the list under Select List Template. Once a template is selected it will display details relating to that list (i.e. type, roles shared with it, number of items, etc.)
a. If a list is not available it is likely it has a Per Person Repetition Set.
4. Give the list a Custom Title (optional).
5. Choose a Display Time or Deadline, these are optional.
6. Once these are done select Create.