Refer to video, How to use your Cooper Atkins Temperature Probe to learn more.
Once you have connected your Cooper Atkins Temperature Probe you will be able to record temperatures from the Jolt App.
Go to a list or form that is populated on the device or manually create one. Lists must have the Measurement list item type to record temperatures.
1. Select Enter # on the first list item type and place your probe in your food and wait for it to slow down.
a. From here simply select the power button to capture the temperature. The screen will then tell you the temperature was captured, to clean the probe, and ready once again to take the next temperature.
2. For Optional you will be able to enter it in manually or use the probe. If you do not use the probe you will see that there is a red x that will strike through the probe icon.
3. For Don't Allow you can only input it manually you will know this because it will say Probe Not Allowed.
4. For Required a probe is mandatory and only a Device Admin will have access to manually enter it.
5. Once you have completed all of your list items select Sweep or Submit.